The Student Room Group

Can someone help me find resources I need to learn from before doing this coursework?

The resources given by lecturer are very convoluted, unclear and they don't show how to implement this stuff. After searching online I found some explanations on MLP and Backpropogation but no examples on how they're implemented. plz help :/
Neural Networks Coursework.jpg
Original post by Ahmed11105
The resources given by lecturer are very convoluted, unclear and they don't show how to implement this stuff. After searching online I found some explanations on MLP and Backpropogation but no examples on how they're implemented. plz help :/
Neural Networks Coursework.jpg

Not a comp sci student, but that looks like an interesting and pretty well set out problem. They give you a rock solid marking scheme that really nails down how its going to be assessed.

Re the "don't show how to implement this", I rather think thats the point. Its an opportunity for you to implement this yourself as best you can and show off what you can do. Note that the marking scheme tells you some quite specific functionality they plan to assess, that gives you a useful framework to rough out functional blocks, data representations etc, and make sure you include that you include them in your code in ways that are really obvious to the marker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending