The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor university nursing april intake 2020

Scroll to see replies

That’s what I thought I had until I emailed back and was told that it has to be over zoom
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by LaurenAHughes
That’s what I thought I had until I emailed back and was told that it has to be over zoom

I emailed back to confirm, but didn’t receive anything after that? Weird. Hope it goes well for you. And I hope I haven’t missed an email 😂
Original post by Enll
I emailed back to confirm, but didn’t receive anything after that? Weird. Hope it goes well for you. And I hope I haven’t missed an email 😂

No I didn’t get anything else back after that either ahah. Thanks! Hope everything goes well for you too
Original post by Enll

How did your interview go?
Reply 24
How did your interview go?

I’ve got an unconditional offer. So pleased, how did yours go? Mine was over zoom 😂
Original post by Enll
I’ve got an unconditional offer. So pleased, how did yours go? Mine was over zoom 😂

I got an unconditional too ahaha! I’m not too sure for what intake tho, I did apply for September
Reply 26
I got an unconditional too ahaha! I’m not too sure for what intake tho, I did apply for September

Well done, congratulations!
Same here. They said they’d let me know, so just sat waiting
Reply 27

Have you received your formal offer?
Original post by Enll
Have you received your formal offer?

No my UCAS account hasn’t been updated at all! Has yours?
Reply 29
No my UCAS account hasn’t been updated at all! Has yours?

No not yet, I did email just to check, but no response yet.
I've been given a unconditional offer however I'm just waiting on my start date, I did apply to start in September on main cite so fingers crossed! Is there a group chat as I would love to start getting to know a couple people before starting?
Congratulations! Ive just had a offer today! Is there a Bangor nursing group chat?
I've been given a unconditional offer however I'm just waiting on my start date, I did apply to start in September on main cite so fingers crossed! Is there a group chat as I would love to start getting to know a couple people before starting?

Great news, congratulations, if you are not sure of your start date you can contact the University:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/applied/index.php.en

Sera

Quick Reply

Latest