The Student Room Group

Nursing interviews

For nursing has anybody been given any interviews yet as I’ve seen other courses getting interviews already is it too early? Or could it be something else?
Original post by bethany145
For nursing has anybody been given any interviews yet as I’ve seen other courses getting interviews already is it too early? Or could it be something else?

It is quite early. When did you apply? It's hard to predict when you should hear something as different unis and different courses have different processes. :smile:
Original post by bethany145

Depending on when you are hoping to be starting your nursing degree course will dictate when they do there interviews. If you are applying for a English university for a nursing degree then some of them do a January and April and then September intakes., so therefore they will have different dates set for the interview.

If you are applying for a Scottish university for nursing then they only do one intake a year ( September) and will do there interviews early in the new year onwards usually.

Also majority of people might not even get a interview due to there application. If you have been successful in getting past the application stage then you'll get a interview and you'll hear back from them in due course so don't worry yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending