The Student Room Group

Why do girls never reply to their messages on social media such as snapchat or instagram? For example, at times I see girls with over 50 dms from different people on instagram as well as, I see girls with over notification on snapchat. Why is this?
Some girls just like to look popular. But sometimes they don’t bother to open it cos it’s just the same creepy messages from random dudes.
i open mine. i guess it’s more the popular people you’re talking about - i’d say either spam - too much being sent to them & perhaps random weirdos also or being plain old rude because they don’t want to talk to you perhaps or just to make themselves appear popular because they have so many notifications- idk.
but when i get a notification i’m like hello! replying asap, unless i’m tired or asleep, sleep takes priority here 😊
Reply 3
Original post by ellaswords
i open mine. i guess it’s more the popular people you’re talking about - i’d say either spam - too much being sent to them & perhaps random weirdos also or being plain old rude because they don’t want to talk to you perhaps or just to make themselves appear popular because they have so many notifications- idk.
but when i get a notification i’m like hello! replying asap, unless i’m tired or asleep, sleep takes priority here 😊

i could never understand girls 😪
Reply 4
Original post by Tajahm123
Some girls just like to look popular. But sometimes they don’t bother to open it cos it’s just the same creepy messages from random dudes.

Girls are weird these days
Original post by Anonymous
i could never understand girls 😪

why? what’s confusing? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending