The Student Room Group

is it bad that i dont text?

basically, i havent texted my friends in a while. main reason being is coz everyone has a levels to get on with and so noone is gonna be messaging one another. another reason as well is coz i dont wanna be annoying etc.

i dont see them at school much coz my school basically said that we have no study leave but then ppl have gone and invented their own study leave anyway and they sometimes come in for lessons etc and sometimes not. i do a bit of both and i sometimes see my friends.

i havent texted them separately in a while but then on the group chat (coz we are all going on holiday together after a levels) they all respond.

am i overthinking this??? is it bad i havent messaged them in a while???
Reply 1
You are most definitely overthinking this. I'm doing the same thing right now to be honest. Just because you aren't talking to someone all the time it doesn't mean you aren't friends! Frieds can go weeks, months or even years without talking! Doesn't mean they aren't friends they're just getting on with life! As expected, in such stressful times, people are going to have less time for eachother as they're revising etc. It's completely fine that you aren't messaging them individually. Please don't panic. If people had an issue with you not messaging them, they would completely ignore you on the GC! Also, bare in mind that fact that they aren't directly messaging you. They don't mind you not messaging them irectly so therefore, they won't message you directly.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Good Luck with the A-Levels!
Reply 2
Original post by Josh-B-10
You are most definitely overthinking this. I'm doing the same thing right now to be honest. Just because you aren't talking to someone all the time it doesn't mean you aren't friends! Frieds can go weeks, months or even years without talking! Doesn't mean they aren't friends they're just getting on with life! As expected, in such stressful times, people are going to have less time for eachother as they're revising etc. It's completely fine that you aren't messaging them individually. Please don't panic. If people had an issue with you not messaging them, they would completely ignore you on the GC! Also, bare in mind that fact that they aren't directly messaging you. They don't mind you not messaging them irectly so therefore, they won't message you directly.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Good Luck with the A-Levels!

Thanks!! That made me feel a lot better and relaxed!!

Good luck with ur exams too!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending