The Student Room Group

Mixed signals

If a guy says "You're cool and enjoy talking to you but I'm a mess right now and don't think dsting is the right thing for me to do"... what does that mean?
An excuse bc he's not interested in me... or genuine?
Given the first date went really well, he wanted to extend it (suggested we go out for dinner) and suggested a second date to WW.. :frown:
Original post by minichef30
If a guy says "You're cool and enjoy talking to you but I'm a mess right now and don't think dsting is the right thing for me to do"... what does that mean?
An excuse bc he's not interested in me... or genuine?
Given the first date went really well, he wanted to extend it (suggested we go out for dinner) and suggested a second date to WW.. :frown:

I mean he called you cool... that's a line boys usally use when they are not interested butttt that's just a steryotype sooo idkkk
Reply 2
Original post by rebeccaxrss
I mean he called you cool... that's a line boys usally use when they are not interested butttt that's just a steryotype sooo idkkk

That's what I was thinking. But I'm just trying to make the link between a seemingly good date and that message.. oh well.
Original post by minichef30
That's what I was thinking. But I'm just trying to make the link between a seemingly good date and that message.. oh well.

hmm maybe give it a while he will come back dw
Reply 4
Original post by rebeccaxrss
hmm maybe give it a while he will come back dw

Haha doubt it.. but thanks anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending