minichef30
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If a guy says "You're cool and enjoy talking to you but I'm a mess right now and don't think dsting is the right thing for me to do"... what does that mean?
An excuse bc he's not interested in me... or genuine?
Given the first date went really well, he wanted to extend it (suggested we go out for dinner) and suggested a second date to WW..
rebeccaxrss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by minichef30)
If a guy says "You're cool and enjoy talking to you but I'm a mess right now and don't think dsting is the right thing for me to do"... what does that mean?
An excuse bc he's not interested in me... or genuine?
Given the first date went really well, he wanted to extend it (suggested we go out for dinner) and suggested a second date to WW..
I mean he called you cool... that's a line boys usally use when they are not interested butttt that's just a steryotype sooo idkkk
minichef30
Rep:
?
(Original post by rebeccaxrss)
I mean he called you cool... that's a line boys usally use when they are not interested butttt that's just a steryotype sooo idkkk
That's what I was thinking. But I'm just trying to make the link between a seemingly good date and that message.. oh well.
rebeccaxrss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by minichef30)
That's what I was thinking. But I'm just trying to make the link between a seemingly good date and that message.. oh well.
hmm maybe give it a while he will come back dw
minichef30
Rep:
?
(Original post by rebeccaxrss)
hmm maybe give it a while he will come back dw
Haha doubt it.. but thanks anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (54)
26.87%
1 (31)
15.42%
2 (36)
17.91%
3 (28)
13.93%
4 (14)
6.97%
5 (16)
7.96%