1st of Feb so this Saturday 😬 x

How did the interview go ?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by _304_

It was alright I think, I mean I'll find out within the next week if I get an offer
Reply 22
Original post by Penguins456
It was alright I think, I mean I'll find out within the next week if I get an offer

Absolutely nothing like a normal interview tho.
Original post by Hamasmo
Absolutely nothing like a normal interview tho.

Yeah it was my first interview but it is very different to typical pharmacy interviews
Original post by _304_

my interview is over the phone for the 4th of feb, was this the same for you? is there anything I could to prepare for this, any help at all would be much appreciated?
Reply 25
Yeah it was my first interview but it is very different to typical pharmacy interviews

I hope it goes all well do you have an advice and how was the day Set out ?
Reply 26
Original post by _304_

It's not like a normal interview. U have some scenarios and you have to answer what u think is right. And then u discuss ur answer with the interviewer
Original post by _304_

Yeah it was a tour of the campus, a talk and we had to answer some questions about different scenarios and then at the end of the day, we discussed it with a member of faculty
Reply 28
Yeah it was a tour of the campus, a talk and we had to answer some questions about different scenarios and then at the end of the day, we discussed it with a member of faculty

Original post by Hamasmo
It's not like a normal interview. U have some scenarios and you have to answer what u think is right. And then u discuss ur answer with the interviewer

Oh okay sounds a bit calm hope it goes well for you both
I studied Psychology, Geography and Philosophy, ethics and Religion and I applied to multiple but hoping for the psychology
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:wavey: This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston for 2020! Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

[url=<br />https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6033194]
You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I am hoping to be on Psychology & Business and at A-level i just finished studying Geography, Psychology and Philosophy, ethics and religion :smile:
Hey, I've recieved an offer for accounting
hey im offered a course into a health foundation year and hoping to progress into optometry.
my alevels are chemistry,biology.psychology and i also do BTEC applied science
Original post by Laila2002
Hi, I'm applying for Pharmacy and my A-level subjects I am studying are Biology, Chemistry and Geography

the same but I am doing business instead of geography
Original post by Jenistar16
hey im offered a course into a health foundation year and hoping to progress into optometry.
my alevels are chemistry,biology.psychology and i also do BTEC applied science

Hey! Same, but I’m doing sociology, applied and biology instead :smile:
How is Aston socially and how is their students union? I've heard that half of the students are commuters, is this actually true?
Hey this is really late lol. but I also applied to study international business, conditional offer BBB.
Hi I am looking for accommodation and ive just seen on The Aston University website that it says to email them for first year accommodation is that a must or should i just apply normally?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! Same, but I’m doing sociology, applied and biology instead :smile:

Hi I just wanted to ask what are your predicted grades I also want to do Optometry thanks
Hey, I’ve also applied for international business, but with with Mandarin Chinese!Made Aston my insurance same offer BBB but BBC with B in EPQ. Wbu?

Latest