Original post by Jade xx
What date is your interview?

I think it’s the 21st wbu ??
Reply 22
Original post by Kaitlynhynes_18
I think it’s the 21st wbu ??

Mine is the 5th of march so nervous !
Original post by PoppyCain
I've applied for Wildlife Conservation and Zoo Biology!

I am currently studying History, Health and Social Care, and Sociology.

Have you got an offer? x
Just got an unconditional for human biology! :smile: studying the course part-time
Applied for Acoustical and Audio Engineering with Professional Experience (H347) , came back with an unconditional offer on the 20th of Jan
Original post by Spectral Elysia
Applied for Acoustical and Audio Engineering with Professional Experience (H347) , came back with an unconditional offer on the 20th of Jan

Me too! Does anyone know when accommodation booking opens for September.
Original post by alexandria51201
Have you got an offer? x

Yes it was unconditional xx I accepted it a couple weeks back
Anyone applied for radiography 2020
Original post by Radgirl2020
Anyone applied for radiography 2020

Hi I have and have made Salford my firm offer
Original post by stepheds
Hi I have and have made Salford my firm offer

Did u get an interview
Did u get an interview

Yes I had my interview in November and made an offer in December although they did say most offers wouldn’t be made until April.
Reply 32
Yes I had my interview in November and made an offer in December although they did say most offers wouldn’t be made until April.

Hi there, heard you had an interview at salford for diagnostic radiography; I have an interview coming up and would appreciate if you'd tell me what happens in the interview? What questions were asked? Any MMI or exams or group exercises involved?
Original post by Sana657
Hi there, heard you had an interview at salford for diagnostic radiography; I have an interview coming up and would appreciate if you'd tell me what happens in the interview? What questions were asked? Any MMI or exams or group exercises involved?

When is ur interview? I have one too and would love some advice
Original post by Sana657

Hi both.

Good luck with your upcoming interviews. I had mine in November and then made an offer in December although they did say most of their offers won’t be made until March/April time.

The process is a 15 minute individual interview with 2 tutors (one academic and one clinical) followed by a tour of the facilities with some of the current students. That’s it this year. No MMI’s, no exams.
Original post by Anonymous
Just got an unconditional for human biology! :smile: studying the course part-time

How did u get unconditional offer ?
Hi both.

Good luck with your upcoming interviews. I had mine in November and then made an offer in December although they did say most of their offers won’t be made until March/April time.

The process is a 15 minute individual interview with 2 tutors (one academic and one clinical) followed by a tour of the facilities with some of the current students. That’s it this year. No MMI’s, no exams.

Thanks alot really helps 👍
Reply 37

Mines in 2 weeks.....I'm so nervous! I've been roaming around student room, asking to see if anyone's had their interview 😂 have u had any other interviews?
Original post by Sana657
Mines in 2 weeks.....I'm so nervous! I've been roaming around student room, asking to see if anyone's had their interview 😂 have u had any other interviews?

Same here! Mines in a couple of weeks too and no not had any other interviews to take from 😭
I have a conditional offer to study diagnostic radiography at Salford. Accepted as my firm choice so keeping everything crossed I get the 144 ucas points I need 🤞🏻

UCAS Points system makes me so nervous!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending