The Student Room Group

Bears kill or defeat lions accounts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Пабло
I love the Uk, i love London. When i go there i always go to St Pancras neighborhood or Earls Court.

Because Bears are one of the best things in this world.

Agreed... even lions tend to leave them alone. The downfall of the bear was the work of man, not natural predators.
Original post by Sir Cumference
I think he is...

The evidence is pretty conclusive now.
among the most bizarre threads i've ever seen here
Reply 23
Original post by _gcx
among the most bizarre threads i've ever seen here

Did you see the original thread? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3889729

All very odd.
Reply 24
Did you see the original thread? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3889729

All very odd.

I know TSR has nothing to do with animal fight debates, so you guys are like "what?" but i made this thread here just to answer that thread from 3 years ago, to show the other side.

Behold the mighty and brave brown bear!
with that we learn finnish is the scariest language
Reply 27
Original post by Пабло
I know TSR has nothing to do with animal fight debates, so you guys are like "what?" but i made this thread here just to answer that thread from 3 years ago, to show the other side.

Thank you. We’ve all been patiently waiting for 3 years since the last thread to hear the other side of the argument.
Reply 28
Original post by Ciel.
why are humans so gross. putting two beautiful animals in a cage, watching them kill each other. ugh.

humans have always been fascinated with battling lessor creatures against each other.

Look at how popular pokemon is for example..
Reply 30
Thank you. We’ve all been patiently waiting for 3 years since the last thread to hear the other side of the argument.

Well am very glad you all are having fun reading this thread. At least its something very different than what you usually have here in TSR.
Jesus Christ. :lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
Reply 32
CLAWS COMPARISSON:

If you guys are wondering which animal has longer claws, well....a picture is worth a thousand words.

20191218_161947.jpg
Wow this is awesome I really appreciate it
Original post by akragas
Jesus Christ. :lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
...was killed by a bear. Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest