The Student Room Group

I have a question about my looks

Okay, thanks for viewing btw. I should start with I’m an ok looking teenager, girls have said that I look *fit* and *cute* but I think from the side of my face I look quite ugly.

From the side it looks like my nose is big and sticks out and my bottom jaw goes in.

From the front my face is fine.

Any reasons why? Or any positive comments?
Original post by JonboHo
Okay, thanks for viewing btw. I should start with I’m an ok looking teenager, girls have said that I look *fit* and *cute* but I think from the side of my face I look quite ugly.

From the side it looks like my nose is big and sticks out and my bottom jaw goes in.

From the front my face is fine.

Any reasons why? Or any positive comments?

I mean I ain’t a girl but I think it’s you just being very self conscious. I’m a teenager too and I use to be very self conscious looking at every angle and if something wasn’t perfect it would make me sad. However I soon realised that we are our own enemies meaning that we generally judge ourselves very harshly, when in reality we actually look ok. A lot of my family and friends say that I am good looking however I never believed them only because I was insecure about myself. I think you have a similar issue. Just know that you give urself less credit than u deserve and people generally don’t pay attention much anyway so don’t worry.

Also since you are a teenager just as I am, it causes us to worry and be more self conscious. Be confident your looks are fine I’m sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending