The Student Room Group

'The Peaky Bloggers' A GCSEs 2020 GYG journey

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by mez_merising
and you best be doing a y12 gyg

Yes ma’am 😤
Original post by TakeALittleWalk
Alright my lovelies, if you haven't already checked my ending post scroll up a bit. It's *quite* emotional in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you shed a tear or two!

I said I'd post my results simply seeing as I've addressed everything on my ending post but I'd like to add that I'm over the MOON with them. I was literally nauseous this morning despite telling myself these grades were a false reflection of my ability every 10 seconds. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened that email, and I'm sure I've made you guys proud. Thank you yet again for such an amazingly supportive GYG. After my mocks I put my head down and this entire blog was my motivation and cushion to lean against. Were it not for you guys, gals and or other, I most definitely wouldn't have worked as hard as I did. Thank you. Soon come the year 12 gyg ooooooo?

(And no these aren't straight 9s. Frankly? That's aaaabsolutely fine by me)

English Language: 8
English Literature: 9
Mathematics: 9
Biology: 9
Chemistry : 9
Physics: 9
Art: 8
Computer Science: 9
French: 8
History: 9
Religious Studies: 9

The last set of tags for a while now!

The Shelby Company Limited.

Spoiler

Bloody hell that is amazing :eek:
Reply 582
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Bloody hell that is amazing :eek:

Thanks Spud 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Congratumulations! I knew you'd smash it! Best of luck next year <3
Reply 584
Original post by RyanC_
Well donee!! 😊 :yay:

Thanks a lot Ryan! Been a stressful few months eh?
Reply 585
Original post by rxyaltyx
wow you did really well :thumbsup:
you should be proud
well done!

Thanks kai! Good luck for year 13! I’m sure you’ll smash it.
Reply 586
Original post by mez_merising
my guyyyyyyy absolutely smashed it outta the park!!! did we expect anything less though.....bwaha big big congrats hope you go and celebrate now! dont deep straight 9s, most unis value an 8 and 9 as equal so technically thats 11A*s!

Haha mez if I smashed it out of the park you bloody flew to the moon, thank you!
Original post by absolutelysprout
congratulations, you should be very proud!

Tysm sprout
Reply 587
Original post by emilynxlan
Congratumulations! I knew you'd smash it! Best of luck next year <3

And you emily! Thank you so much for the support this year!
Thanks a lot Ryan! Been a stressful few months eh?

😁 yup it has lol.. excited for September now tho :smile: (my new school not the work lol)
Reply 589
Original post by RyanC_
😁 yup it has lol.. excited for September now tho :smile: (my new school not the work lol)

Haha I’m moving too! We’ll enjoy ourselves man not to worry
Thanks kai! Good luck for year 13! I’m sure you’ll smash it.

thank you!
good luck for year 12 :smile:
Reply 591
Quick update guys, I’m working on my first Year 12 gyg post 👀 and have officially changed my name from TakeALittleWalk to Shadbury (A play on Cadbury of course).

I still love Peaky Blinders though.
Original post by Shadbury
Quick update guys, I’m working on my first Year 12 gyg post 👀 and have officially changed my name from TakeALittleWalk to Shadbury (A play on Cadbury of course).

Shadbury :rofl:

alsoo how do you prepare the post before hand, like the whole setup??

i was about to say who tf is shadbury

Lol I was so confused who tf this was for a minute until I read your response
Reply 595
Original post by macy_m
Shadbury :rofl:

alsoo how do you prepare the post before hand, like the whole setup??

It’s actually just like a normal post, write it up in the dialog and just send if off! Unless you mean something else haha I’d be happy to elaborate
It’s actually just like a normal post, write it up in the dialog and just send if off! Unless you mean something else haha I’d be happy to elaborate

no no i meant, you know how you can't make it all fancy when you first post it, is there a cheat method where you can :lol: ? I don't want people to see the ugly draft :rofl:
Reply 597
Original post by macy_m
no no i meant, you know how you can't make it all fancy when you first post it, is there a cheat method where you can :lol: ? I don't want people to see the ugly draft :rofl:

I don’t get ittttttt
I don’t get ittttttt

okkkk, so you know when you make your first post of the thread right? Well when you're first writing it out you can't make it fancy, you have to first post it then edit it to your liking. I was trying to figure out a way to be able to make it look nice as soon as i post it, so people won't see the ugly draft. I've decided that the best way to do that is memorise the coding for little things like the colour you want to use, size etc :yes:
Reply 599
Original post by macy_m
okkkk, so you know when you make your first post of the thread right? Well when you're first writing it out you can't make it fancy, you have to first post it then edit it to your liking. I was trying to figure out a way to be able to make it look nice as soon as i post it, so people won't see the ugly draft. I've decided that the best way to do that is memorise the coding for little things like the colour you want to use, size etc :yes:

Ahhh righttt

In that case looking forward to your gyg macyyy tag me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending