The Student Room Group

What does education teach you

Education tells you to be obedient to work force. To act in favour of the authority follow rules and raise your hand when you need something!!!
You can’t make a reasonable point you are told to follow oders from the beginning- the point I said about you raising your hand

Even if you don’t understand it they tell you that doesn’t Matter what matters is you memorise it
Reply 1
the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
Yes you don’t need to have people shouting in the class but everyone can work peacefully by working together without the need to put your hand up. Do you put your hand up when your around your family to speak
Original post by George tomas
Education tells you to be obedient to work force. To act in favour of the authority follow rules and raise your hand when you need something!!!
You can’t make a reasonable point you are told to follow oders from the beginning- the point I said about you raising your hand

Even if you don’t understand it they tell you that doesn’t Matter what matters is you memorise it

Switch on your TV, watch the news and look around the world at states with poor education, you will realise that society is raised and anarchy is avoided from the classroom...
Reply 4
Taught me that some king killed his wife ages ago that really affects my current life situation
Reply 5
If you had ever tried to manage a group of more than 10-15 people (of any age) you would realise the value of a hands-up system or similar
Defo Taught me about how to manage money well. Of course taxes as well as bills and rent

Spoiler

Original post by George tomas

that's basically a Marxist view on education

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending