The Student Room Group

Interview at the University Cumbria

I have an online interview with the University of Cumbria on the 3rd of April 2024. I am an International student who applied for PGCE Secondary Physics. Has anyone in the room done Physics or any science interview in the past? How does it look like? What is expected of interviewees?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Zikphysics
I have an online interview with the University of Cumbria on the 3rd of April 2024. I am an International student who applied for PGCE Secondary Physics. Has anyone in the room done Physics or any science interview in the past? How does it look like? What is expected of interviewees?

Hi @Zikphysics,

Congratulations on securing your interview. All interviews are different but essentially they will be looking for you to show a passion for your subject, an understanding of what the English education system looks like, and a real desire to teach the next generation.

If you sign up for an adviser through Get into Teaching we can help prepare you for the interview. We are all ex teachers and our service is free.

Good luck!

Tracy
Reply 2
Original post by Zikphysics

I applied for mathematics Could you please tell what did they ask during the interview and about written task ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending