The Student Room Group

Best online course for A Level Psychology? Oxford Home Schooling?

Hi
Has anyone used Oxford Home Schooling for a level psychology or can anyone suggest a good online course with tutors with Skype access and good support.

Thanks
Original post by Suniya.m05
Hi
Has anyone used Oxford Home Schooling for a level psychology or can anyone suggest a good online course with tutors with Skype access and good support.

Thanks

Hello, I do not study Psychology but I have used OHS for other A level subjects. The support provided is fully comprehensive and the tutors are tremendously dedicated to your progress. It is entirely up to you how you communicate also, either via email, phone, Skype etc.

In terms of similar establishments Wolsey Hall are also excellent but are a little bit more expensive I believe (I may be incorrect).

Good luck with your future studies 👍
Reply 2
Original post by Lyrapettigrew
Hello, I do not study Psychology but I have used OHS for other A level subjects. The support provided is fully comprehensive and the tutors are tremendously dedicated to your progress. It is entirely up to you how you communicate also, either via email, phone, Skype etc.

In terms of similar establishments Wolsey Hall are also excellent but are a little bit more expensive I believe (I may be incorrect).

Good luck with your future studies 👍

Thanks so much!
Original post by Suniya.m05
Thanks so much!

Not a problem, if you have any further questions about how the courses differ in terms of formating, whether textbooks are included etc. please feel free to ask 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending