The Student Room Group

Study timetable with notification

Is there an app or a way I can do this excel, where I am alerted when lessons start, and when a break starts for revisions. Like: Monday 9:00 - 9:45 = study, 9:45 - 10:00 = break, 10:00 - 10:45 = study, etc???

And when I’m looking at my laptop screen, I’m notified of this and it repeats a pattern on Certain days, etc?
I don’t know of any app, but if you have an iPhone (don’t know about other phones) you can use the calendar to block off times (e.g. lunch 12:30-1:30pm) and make it repeat. You can also set an alert for a time just before the event.
Original post by Phoenixfeather99
I don’t know of any app, but if you have an iPhone (don’t know about other phones) you can use the calendar to block off times (e.g. lunch 12:30-1:30pm) and make it repeat. You can also set an alert for a time just before the event.

Really?
Original post by Phoenixfeather99

Amazing, thanks!!!
Original post by FurtherMaths2020
Amazing, thanks!!!

Hope that helps a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest