The Student Room Group

CSM art & design foundation application

does anyone know what the portfolio situation is like when applying for a foundation course in art and design here? because on the application it doesn't mention portfolio anywhere (unless i've missed where it says so)
do i just fill in the application and submit it and wait for them to get back to me about an interview?
Hi, I sent my application off back in October- once your application has been sent off you receive an email asking for your portfolio via pebblepad (different to camberwell foundation asking for your portfolio at interview I think). I think they'll give u a deadline to submit the portfolio within a certain amount of days/weeks ??
Original post by evelync12
does anyone know what the portfolio situation is like when applying for a foundation course in art and design here? because on the application it doesn't mention portfolio anywhere (unless i've missed where it says so)
do i just fill in the application and submit it and wait for them to get back to me about an interview?

also I don't think everyone gets interviews unfortunately - thats what the admissions tutor told me on the open day anyway
Reply 3
Wait, so they could just leave you on seen once you've sent the portfolio??

Quick Reply

Latest