The Student Room Group

What is a normal day at Cambridge uni?

Hey!

Question for current Cambridge students..

What does your daily / weekly timetable look like? How many labs and lectures per week? Are you usually out of college all day or do you go back at lunch?

I have an offer from engineering but any course timetable will help me!

Thanks x
Why not look up PaigeY on YouTube... She does physics... Must be similar. That's probably a far more real look then anyone can write you here.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Why not look up PaigeY on YouTube... She does physics... Must be similar. That's probably a far more real look then anyone can write you here.

I thought about that but maybe she only vlogs special / abnormal days? Never seen her videos before. I’ll take a look, thank you!
Original post by rachel_jayne_x
I thought about that but maybe she only vlogs special / abnormal days? Never seen her videos before. I’ll take a look, thank you!

She vlogs normal days. She has a massive catalogue three year's basically, if you scroll back to first year when she was newer at YouTube it was pretty boring and just class stuff, she has gotten more refined as she has grown up and diversified her content.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
She vlogs normal days. She has a massive catalogue three year's basically, if you scroll back to first year when she was newer at YouTube it was pretty boring and just class stuff, she has gotten more refined as she has grown up and diversified her content.

Thanks, she actually goes to the college where I got my offer from too, I had no idea.

It answered my question, cheers!
Original post by rachel_jayne_x
Thanks, she actually goes to the college where I got my offer from too, I had no idea.

It answered my question, cheers!

Glad my PaigeY addiction has helped someone! 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending