The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

nursing timetable help please?

I've been offered a child's nursing place for September and trying to work out how much childcare I am going to need. They will both be in school 9-3 , so will need an afterschool club for some days. Does anyone have an example of a nursing timetable please? Or how many hours / days I will be at uni . As by the sound of it the timetables aren't released officially till August, and I will need to have applied for childcare hours by then.Are there any days/times that Brighton don't hold lectures? Thanks
Original post by Chrissyl88
I've been offered a child's nursing place for September and trying to work out how much childcare I am going to need. They will both be in school 9-3 , so will need an afterschool club for some days. Does anyone have an example of a nursing timetable please? Or how many hours / days I will be at uni . As by the sound of it the timetables aren't released officially till August, and I will need to have applied for childcare hours by then.Are there any days/times that Brighton don't hold lectures? Thanks

Hi @Chrissyl88

You can find some information about our nursing timetables for our 19/20 students on our School of Health Sciences blog here

As the timetables change each semester it's difficult for us to give a more precise guideline. Timetables are normally confirmed around 1.5 months before term starts.

Hope this helps a little!

Emma
University of Brighton Rep :nyan:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries
Hi @Chrissyl88

You can find some information about our nursing timetables for our 19/20 students on our School of Health Sciences blog here

As the timetables change each semester it's difficult for us to give a more precise guideline. Timetables are normally confirmed around 1.5 months before term starts.

Hope this helps a little!

Emma
University of Brighton Rep :nyan:

Thank you , That definitely Answers some questions . Was just wondering if you could please tell me roughly how many contact hours a week there are for nursing ?
Original post by Chrissyl88
Thank you , That definitely Answers some questions . Was just wondering if you could please tell me roughly how many contact hours a week there are for nursing ?

Hi @Chrissyl88
You can expect to have around 25-30hrs per week of contact time spread across lectures, seminars and placements. Hope this helps!
Emma
University of Brighton rep :nyan:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending