The Student Room Group

Edge hill nursing timetable

Hi, i'm considering studying nursing at Edge hill and was hoping someone would share an example of their timetable so I can work out childcare costs!
I would only need morning childcare as my children are school aged and my parents can pick them up afterschool.
so basically I need to know what time lectures typically start and how many early starts there are in a typical week? if anyone would mind sharing an example of their week in uni I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Original post by charrob88
Hi, i'm considering studying nursing at Edge hill and was hoping someone would share an example of their timetable so I can work out childcare costs!
I would only need morning childcare as my children are school aged and my parents can pick them up afterschool.
so basically I need to know what time lectures typically start and how many early starts there are in a typical week? if anyone would mind sharing an example of their week in uni I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Hi there,

It's great to hear that you would like to study nursing with us.

Although timetables are typically confirmed during the first week of term, I can use a previous timetables to give you an idea of what to expect.

We encourage nursing students to expect to be in taught sessions 2 days a week when not on placements. Previously, taught sessions have been between 9am-6pm.

Students typically spend 50% of their course on placements. Placement hours will be full-time and will include weekend, early morning, evening and night work to ensure that you have access to a full range of practice experiences across 24-hour care.

We are holding our first Open Day of the year on Saturday 17th June. If you would like to speak with the nursing tutors directly, they will be available at our Open Day.

I hope this helps,

Best of luck with your future studies,

Melissa- Course Enquiries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending