The Student Room Group

Smart Works Graduate Scheme 2020

Has anyone else applied to SmartWorks and is waiting to hear back?
I've applied and waiting for a reply as well ☺️
Am also waiting
Just received my reply today
Reply 4
Applied but unsuccessful
Reply 5
How did everyone else do?
Yeah was also unsuccessful but trying not to get disheartened considering over 200 applied and there's only 2 jobs
Reply 7
Original post by KatieMullen
Yeah was also unsuccessful but trying not to get disheartened considering over 200 applied and there's only 2 jobs

Agreed! Have you had any success with other charity/not for profit. Im starting to think these are super competitive and getting work else where before might be the way.
(edited 4 years ago)

Original post by katiegee
Agreed! Have you had any success with other charity/not for profit. Im starting to think these are super competitive and getting work else where before might be the way.

Nope I've had no luck with any and I already have a part time job at a charity so I'm a bit like what more can I do?! Ive also been applying for other graduate schemes and just having no luck at all really, it's pretty annoying but I know they're all so competitive
Reply 9
Oh really I was thinking of getting an internship to help me get one! Whats your degree?
Yeah I've started thinking I might apply for internships - I guess the more experience the better! I study philosophy & psychology (so not necessarily the most useful degree haha) how about you?
I'm the same as you guys! Rejected also, definitely really hard to get into these non-profit grad schemes but they must be so oversubscribed.

Quick Reply

Latest