The Student Room Group

Northampton Private Accommodation

My cousin is applying for university of northampton and she's looking around for accommodation. Are there any private student accommodation in northampton? I'm looking around on google but there doesn't seem to be that many. I can only seem to find accommodation provided by the university.
Original post by RamenNoNoodles
My cousin is applying for university of northampton and she's looking around for accommodation. Are there any private student accommodation in northampton? I'm looking around on google but there doesn't seem to be that many. I can only seem to find accommodation provided by the university.

Why do they want private?
No idea if they have private halls.
https://student.spareroom.co.uk/accommodation/northampton
Original post by 999tigger
Why do they want private?
No idea if they have private halls.
https://student.spareroom.co.uk/accommodation/northampton

Most private ones tend to be cheaper and nicer-looking whereas accommodation provided by most universities are expensive and aren’t worth the prices from what they look like.
Most private ones tend to be cheaper and nicer-looking whereas accommodation provided by most universities are expensive and aren’t worth the prices from what they look like.

Uni accommodation is based on 36 and 42 week contracts plus give greater access to Freshers.
Compare like with like.
Reply 4

Hey, if she still hasn’t found accommodation yet I have a spare room in a 4 bedroom house of girls that’s 5 minutes from campus, let me know :
Reply 5
Original post by mbeez
Hey, if she still hasn’t found accommodation yet I have a spare room in a 4 bedroom house of girls that’s 5 minutes from campus, let me know :

Hi my friend is looking for accommodation at Northampton uni, she is starting first year in September, do you have any contact details I could pass on ?
Original post by Mjfjfmn
Hi my friend is looking for accommodation at Northampton uni, she is starting first year in September, do you have any contact details I could pass on ?

hi everyone! i work for an estate agents in northampton and we have loads of private student flats available in the centre of town if anyone needs somewhere! call us on 01604603333!!
Hello Olivia, I am looking for a private accommodation near the university. Any offers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending