The Student Room Group

Cardiff sixth form college

Hi I am a student form hong kong. Been kinda stressed now as the test will start next week, would like to know that if the entrance tests of csfc is tough/challenging or still manageable frol you guys. And i am taking physics chemistry biology and maths! Would like to hear something from you guys!
Original post by Isaac137920
Hi I am a student form hong kong. Been kinda stressed now as the test will start next week, would like to know that if the entrance tests of csfc is tough/challenging or still manageable frol you guys. And i am taking physics chemistry biology and maths! Would like to hear something from you guys!

Maths is said to be an IGCSE past paper. So just learn the spec. For physics, I've heard it is a bit harder than GCSE level.
Generally, I'd say, if you know all of the GCSE/IGCSE spec you will be good. Also, do one or two IGCSE/GCSE past papers if you can and you are likely to do well.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by _Mia101
Maths is said to be an IGCSE past paper. So just learn the spec. For physics, I've heard it is a bit harder than GCSE level.
Generally, I'd say, if you know all of the GCSE/IGCSE spec you will be good. Also, do one or two IGCSE/GCSE past papers if you can and you are likely to do well.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot Mia! I have downloaded and printed some past papers of higher tier gcse level for myself to do, would love to hear from you about the specs of the syllabus of gcse as i am not taking igcse in hk, so yea it might be inequivalent..
Reply 3
Original post by Isaac137920

I did the test back in November and all I did was a maths paper. The paper I did was exactly like non - calculator gcse paper, you also get ample time to do it. Also the interview is really chill, its really informal so no need to worry about that. Good Luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending