The Student Room Group

2020 Leiden applicants

hi, I am applying for the psychology program at Leiden and I will take the online assessment tomorrow. anyone else doing the same? or anyone who already took the assessment? just looking for some tips, really worried about this one.
Reply 1
Original post by Ananyaxxx
hi, I am applying for the psychology program at Leiden and I will take the online assessment tomorrow. anyone else doing the same? or anyone who already took the assessment? just looking for some tips, really worried about this one.

Heyy I’m doing the test today but haven’t done it yet but same I think it will be quite difficult since there’s open end questions:// is it your first choice?
Original post by Ananyaxxx

heyy, I'm also applying for the psychology program and just did the assessment. I didn't find it that diffucult per se but I sure wish I had more time, I got stuck on a few of the open questions and didn't have enough time for the ones at the end.. how did you guys do?
Original post by asapthecreator
hey! I plan on applying for the same program some time this year or next year. How was the assessment structured - not talking content-wise but instead was it a multiple choice based question, and since I'm assuming it was online, was there a supervisor watching you? congratulations by the way =)

hi! it was divided into three sections/topics and each had 9 multiple choice questions and three open ones. no supervisor, but you won't have much time to search anything up anyway, at least in my experience
Original post by decentsatan
hi! it was divided into three sections/topics and each had 9 multiple choice questions and three open ones. no supervisor, but you won't have much time to search anything up anyway, at least in my experience

I see thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending