The Student Room Group

enrollment exam Leiden university

Hi! I am applying to the IRO at Leiden University. I just wanted to check if there are other people who are applying as well. How are you all holding up?
i sadly cant help with the IRO exam since i applied for law at leiden, but im happy about finally seeing someone else who is also looking at going there! :smile: good luck with your exam!
Reply 2
Hi!
I've also applied and I'm eagerly waiting for the 15th of April to find out my ranking number. The nerves are killing me! Best of luck for you while waiting for the results, let's hope we all make it through.

Original post by fuzzyturtle
i sadly cant help with the IRO exam since i applied for law at leiden, but im happy about finally seeing someone else who is also looking at going there! :smile: good luck with your exam!

Original post by nm1301
Hi! I am applying to the IRO at Leiden University. I just wanted to check if there are other people who are applying as well. How are you all holding up?
Original post by mryymhk
Hi!
I've also applied and I'm eagerly waiting for the 15th of April to find out my ranking number. The nerves are killing me! Best of luck for you while waiting for the results, let's hope we all make it through.

i hope everything went well for you! x
Original post by nm1301

hey, how did the test go for IRO? Im taking the test next week and wanted to see if anyone has any advice, as i dont really know what to expect. do you need to study a lot and did you find it difficult?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending