The Student Room Group

Netherlands

Is anyone planning on going to the Netherlands for university in September 2024? Or does anyone know of anyone who has applied for a university in the Netherlands and has got in?
Original post by Poppyvdk05
Is anyone planning on going to the Netherlands for university in September 2024? Or does anyone know of anyone who has applied for a university in the Netherlands and has got in?

Hi, Yes Ive applied to both amsterdam and groningen unis and got in both. Im currently in year 13 doing my a levels and will be attending Amsterdam uni in September.
Reply 2
Original post by uncaring-gateway
Hi, Yes Ive applied to both amsterdam and groningen unis and got in both. Im currently in year 13 doing my a levels and will be attending Amsterdam uni in September.

I applied for Amsterdam, but they needed a maths exam which was really annoying. I’m currently waiting for a number from Leiden see if I get in I’m so desperate to get in. I got my conditional offer but I had to do an entrance exam kind of thing did you have to do that Amsterdam? Also what course are you planning on doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending