The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Level Pure Maths

Hi, does anyone know which ‘core’ I should click on to access content that aligns with the new Edexcel as pure maths course?
What?
Reply 3
Original post by PetitePanda
What?

I am struggling to find Pure Maths content on the website physics and maths tutor. Could anyone help?
D5BFF248-804A-476E-B553-81BC1C56E482.png
Original post by Preetiii11
I am struggling to find Pure Maths content on the website physics and maths tutor. Could anyone help?
D5BFF248-804A-476E-B553-81BC1C56E482.png

C1 is similar to the AS pure maths content the most apart from sequences and series. There will be aspects of the course in the other cores but make sure you cross reference it to the new specification
Reply 5
Original post by PetitePanda
C1 is similar to the AS pure maths content the most apart from sequences and series. There will be aspects of the course in the other cores but make sure you cross reference it to the new specification

Okay thank you!
C1 and C2 cover stuff on the new AS pure maths part of the syllabus but since some stuff has been pulled out and put into A2 you need to be careful of this. Ask your teacher if they have a document of the changes made to the spec. (you can find on the a-level math section on the edexcel website)

Quick Reply

Latest