The Student Room Group

Ofcom 2020 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SethuM25
Hi everyone. Do you know how Ofcom handles applicants who need visa sponsorship? How will the UK's student route impact things? I'm an international student and I'll be doing my master's at the LSE starting this Sept, and hoping to be on the Ofcom policy grad programme. Would appreciate any insight.

Meant the graduate route visa*, not student route
(edited 2 years ago)
I know it's a year later but for did anyone do cyber security last year and make it through to the assessment centre? if so how did it go and what was asked?
Original post by oxfordgrad2
All,
To let you know - there is an A/C this Friday, and possibly 1-2 more - all for generalist positions. After this, I understand it is highly unlikely not anticipate running any more A/Cs for either generalists or economists.
If you have any other questions about life at Ofcom or the assessment process drop me a message on here and I can see if I can help answer your questions (PS - I wrote a detailed description in last year's Ofcom thread)
Best of luck everyone.

hi I was wondering what kind of questions they ask in the interview? the stage before the assessment center

Quick Reply

Latest