The Student Room Group

A levels

Can someone please tell me what you need to cover in a level geography apart from the revision. What topics do you have too cover in the coursework and essays and do you have to do the fieldwork? And for business a level is there coursework? If so what topics do you have to cover etc and psychology is there practical, what topics do you have to cover in the coursework and stuff. It’s just cause I’m self studying them but can’t seem to find anywhere online that explains everything you need to do to get the grade. Cause I’m guessing they’re not just written examinations as there’s probably coursework and essays you have to do to get the grade. Could someone please help me please and I’m doing AQA
Reply 1
Original post by Karen56x
Can someone please tell me what you need to cover in a level geography apart from the revision. What topics do you have too cover in the coursework and essays and do you have to do the fieldwork? And for business a level is there coursework? If so what topics do you have to cover etc and psychology is there practical, what topics do you have to cover in the coursework and stuff. It’s just cause I’m self studying them but can’t seem to find anywhere online that explains everything you need to do to get the grade. Cause I’m guessing they’re not just written examinations as there’s probably coursework and essays you have to do to get the grade. Could someone please help me please and I’m doing AQA

Have you tried looking at the AQA website? The specification is on there for each subject and will let you know more details about the coursework, fieldwork etc. Good luck.
Reply 2
Ok thank you

Quick Reply

Latest