The Student Room Group

GCSE english revision

does anyone have the Mr Bruff Guide to Macbeth 2nd edition book? I have the first edition, and I'm hoping one of you guys could be generous and lend me the PDF for edition 2 as i need it for revision.

Thanks
im not any help.
but what is the mr bruff revision guide. how useful is it? what content does it cover?
Reply 2
Original post by motherbabs
im not any help.
but what is the mr bruff revision guide. how useful is it? what content does it cover?

Mr Bruff is a teacher who has a youtube channel called 'Mr Bruff' and does revision videos on English GCSE and A level. His videos are free and helped a lot of people do well in their exams. He also has a website where he sells ebooks that he made for revision.

The contents the ebooks cover depends on what the book was made for. So the ebook I was looking for covers the play in English literature called Macbeth. In the book,he translates the play into modern English. He also gives a indepth analysis to some of the main characters in the play. And also covers lots of essential things such as language, structure, form, themes, context, author and more. He has a lot of ebooks on his website covering many different plays and books.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending