The Student Room Group

gCSE wtF

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sir Cumference
No one knows yet but it wasn't ruled out today.

I think we need to be really careful about mixing opinion with fact though - I'd recommend editing your earlier posts to clarify things.

exactly, @Hazelly is talking with authority she clearly doesn't have.
No one knows yet but it wasn't ruled out today.

I think we need to be really careful about mixing opinion with fact though - I'd recommend editing your earlier posts to clarify things.

Fair enough, I just don't see how you can cancel all exams. How do you test academia if there were no exams?
Original post by Hazelly
Fair enough, I just don't see how you can cancel all exams. How do you test academia if there were no exams?

predicted grades are usually based on end of year 12 mocks.
wow. this happens just when my grades and productivity are getting much better. just when I thought 2020 was my year ugh.
CORONOVIRUS, you couldn’t have done it last year when my grades were suffering? Such a hater.
Reply 24
Original post by Hazelly

Using predicted grades (either the ones already created by teachers or new ones that will be made in the future) is an option that I'm sure is being considered. But to clarify, this is just a possibility and currently the only thing we know is that exams won't take place in the summer.
Using predicted grades (either the ones already created by teachers or new ones that will be mYh ade in the future) is an option that I'm sure is being considered. But to clarify, this is just a possibility and currently the only thing we know is that exams won't take place in the summer.

Yh i agree people should just be patient , i personally would prefer doing my gcse on a later date
Original post by Arshdeep123
didn't they say cancelled it? can someone clear the confusion

They are cancelled we are getting predicted grades while taking into account mock grades NEAs and class work

Quick Reply

Latest