The Student Room Group

airpods

guys i left my airpods in turkey and im so so so so so so sad like my parents are never going to buy me new ones and also results day is in like 3 days and i cant sleep otherwise ill get nightmares and my younger sister keeps getting on my nerves like she tells me she loves me but then proceeds to prod me with a butter knife 25/8.
I lost my AirPods for a month and icl it was the most depressing month of my life 😭
I feel the pain
are you alright? did you not get your results 3 days ago?
how about getting cheaper earbud replacements?
Reply 3
Original post by taylors_version
are you alright? did you not get your results 3 days ago?
how about getting cheaper earbud replacements?

i found old airpods at my grandmas but i took them and i feel bad for taking them but no one was like ever gna use them and i had my gcses yesterdayyy
Original post by Anonymous
i found old airpods at my grandmas but i took them and i feel bad for taking them but no one was like ever gna use them and i had my gcses yesterdayyy

did you tell her? if you’re open about needing a new pair, i think you’ll feel better.
hope your gsces were fine! did you not take them back in may / june?
Reply 5
did you tell her? if you’re open about needing a new pair, i think you’ll feel better.
hope your gsces were fine! did you not take them back in may / june?

no i lost them 😭😭 like i cant find them anywhere but yeah i did i meant i got the results x
no i lost them 😭😭 like i cant find them anywhere but yeah i did i meant i got the results x

i just left mine in another country-💀 thankfully they’re getting posted back to me though !! :smile:
Reply 7
i just left mine in another country-💀 thankfully they’re getting posted back to me though !! :smile:

wtf posted back ur crazy
wtf posted back ur crazy

well, what do you want me to do? i know exactly where i left them.
and i know the people back there, and they said they’d help me.

tbh, i might just leave them since they’re at my family’s until the next time we visit.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending