Probably resitting psychology, 3 marks off an A, aiming for A*

Reply 3
Original post by user787
Probably resitting psychology, 3 marks off an A, aiming for A*

wish you all the best for that.
Reply 4
Original post by QueenOla
wish you all the best for that.

Thank you, you too :smile: it’s gonna be mentally tough. Exam season really took a toll, now we are gonna have to do it again
Reply 5
Original post by user787
Thank you, you too :smile: it’s gonna be mentally tough. Exam season really took a toll, now we are gonna have to do it again

I know right
thanks and you are most welcome
Reply 6
are you guys retaking at home or at school? I'm doing it at home and it's my first day doing it and it is quite lonely and draining, especially knowing that everyone has gone uni and I'm stuck in my room learning chem
Reply 7
Original post by Unevu
are you guys retaking at home or at school? I'm doing it at home and it's my first day doing it and it is quite lonely and draining, especially knowing that everyone has gone uni and I'm stuck in my room learning chem

Home :smile: only because it’s just one subject, if I were retaking all subjects I’d repeat the year, one of my friends is doing that. Honestly tho I get it, it sucks seeing ur mates move across the country and we are at home, but i see it as a positive thing so I am forced to work on myself
Reply 8
yeah and i think it will make us give it our all, especially the amount of money that's being put into this (have to do it private centre, my old schools no allowing me)
Reply 9
Original post by Unevu
yeah and i think it will make us give it our all, especially the amount of money that's being put into this (have to do it private centre, my old schools no allowing me)

Right?? I am resitting my gcse maths too, paying an extortionate admin fee of 80 quid, so I’ll essentially be playing £131 for what would actually be a £50 exam 😒, can’t imagine what it’ll be like for the a level
Reply 10
Original post by user787
Right?? I am resitting my gcse maths too, paying an extortionate admin fee of 80 quid, so I’ll essentially be playing £131 for what would actually be a £50 exam 😒, can’t imagine what it’ll be like for the a level

try £950 (240 x 3 subjects + 230 admin fee and predicted grades/ucas)
Reply 11
Original post by Unevu
try £950 (240 x 3 subjects + 230 admin fee and predicted grades/ucas)

No bloody way, that’s daylight robbery 😒, you’re just there to use the centre for exams and then have the staff take 3 minutes to put their input in ucas wtf
Reply 12
Original post by user787
No bloody way, that’s daylight robbery 😒, you’re just there to use the centre for exams and then have the staff take 3 minutes to put their input in ucas wtf

i know and all the centres i looked at were charging £1200+, this is literally the cheapest one out there. It's sad but it is what it is. Just have to pull through
Reply 13
Original post by Unevu
i know and all the centres i looked at were charging £1200+, this is literally the cheapest one out there. It's sad but it is what it is. Just have to pull through

I pray everything works out for you, hard work and determination never goes unnoticed just remember that
Original post by Unevu
is there a thread of a level retakes 2024, need people in the same boat as me

im retaking chem and bio ocr!!!

Quick Reply

Latest