The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Access students going to university 2020

Hello

Am currently a mature student studying an Access course to get into Operation Department practice. I am doing maths and english alongside this and was wondering because of the recent outbreak of Covid-19 will I still be able to get into university. With this course you will need your maths and english so what will be the alternative. Regards
Reply 1
Biology would be a good one.... Look on the uni website or will tell you what is ideal
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CeeEss
Biology would be a good one.... Look on the uni website or will tell you what is ideal

Do you mean choose biology as another option??
Original post by SalODP
Hello

Am currently a mature student studying an Access course to get into Operation Department practice. I am doing maths and english alongside this and was wondering because of the recent outbreak of Covid-19 will I still be able to get into university. With this course you will need your maths and english so what will be the alternative. Regards

Hi there,
Thanks for posting your question regarding our Operations Department Practice.
I'm just double checking have you made an application to the University or are you looking to apply for the course?
Once I have this information I can advise further
Many Thanks
Danny
Reply 4
Reply 5
I have applied to coventry university so would like answers on the situation having nearly finished my access course along with doing my maths and english level 2 alongside. In actual fact I was going to do my maths at a summer school to gain my level 2 but now all exams are scrapped. What happens in this case as am coming out with mostly distinctions and have a good level of english and experience in the hospital as i work for a trust.

What would happen in this case.

Regards
Original post by SalODP
I have applied to coventry university so would like answers on the situation having nearly finished my access course along with doing my maths and english level 2 alongside. In actual fact I was going to do my maths at a summer school to gain my level 2 but now all exams are scrapped. What happens in this case as am coming out with mostly distinctions and have a good level of english and experience in the hospital as i work for a trust.

What would happen in this case.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for confirming the information.
We will be contacting applicants who have applied on our professional health courses in due course, once we have further information.
I hope this helps, however if you do have any further questions please do let me know or our contact telephone number is 02477 652222
Many thanks
Danny

Quick Reply

Latest