The Student Room Group

Have your say: The video games you’re playing to get you through lockdown

Here's where you can post a comment about our The video games you’re playing to get you through lockdown article.

Read the full The video games you’re playing to get you through lockdown article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

Scroll to see replies

Very happy to see The Sims on there, Ive played it loads!
Even though football simulations are not my favorite but I'm glad to find Animal Crossing New Horizons, some classical titles, and open-world games as Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption are on the list. I also enjoy Doom Eternal during this period for a little twist.
Reply 3
Trying to speedrun Minecraft

Made some good progress yesterday before dying to a wither skeleton
Original post by HayJ123
Trying to speedrun Minecraft

Made some good progress yesterday before dying to a wither skeleton

Disappointed
Reply 5
I too am disappointed, I had a notch apple with me, i should've eaten it
Stardew Valley for me
Doom Eternal, PES2020, RE3, GTA5, Evil Within 1&2.
Infamous 2
Playing crackdown 3, then have Witcher 3, life is strange 2 and Phoenix Wright trilogy to move onto.
And resident evil 3. That should keep me going a while!
Mega Man 9 and 10, maybe be the first part to play through, SNES games on my classic console like Super Mario World recently.

Playing video games is always a moment of time and matter of priority for me as a matured gamer. Can't say that I will play a game in the next days, if any.
I'm pretty fortunate that my CoD Blackout squad are all off work throughout the lockdown. We've been on our grind all day err day 😎
Recently got back into playing Pokemon Shield - had forgotton how fun it can be to play :yes: :love:
In a rather odd twist, I'm finding that work is what is really getting me through the lockdown. It's just something to do that takes my mind off the few things I can no longer do, just the simple things like going to Maccies or seeing my GF... Then getting home and seeing the reality that like 95% of my life is basically lockdown anyway :rofl2:
I love wizard101 am I the only one?
Reply 15
Did a speedrun of the minecraft: flash edition (no joke, that's a thing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-f-VjTYSiM

If you like the video, consider subscribing
Goal achieved: Mega Man 1 finished, now I think about the next game I would like to play (through).
I've played new Ori game and it is awesome!
We play some online board games a few times per week with my friends . Such as 7 Wonders, Dice Forge, Carcassonne and other.
fh4, jc4, rust, cuphead but it keeps deleting my ****ing progress
Reply 19
The Half-Life games are all time greats.

Quick Reply

Latest