The Student Room Group

I don’t want to work anymore

I’m literally done working and existing lmao. This 9-5 cycle has got me turning crazy. Just want one of those jobs where I send one email and I’m done for the day. Hustle cultures not the way of life, **** makes you lifeless. I’ve never come across a company with a good manager and a non toxic work environment. You either get a good manager with **** pay or a good paying job with the most toxic draining environment. It’s all just ****. I’m done with adulting. Thank you for listening stranger, I’m done with my rant. If any rich man is looking for a housewife, take me 😔

Scroll to see replies

There there! It’s alright love. You can do this. This long you survived? Congratulations! Few steps to go.
Reply 2
How many companies have you actually worked for?
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
How many companies have you actually worked for?

7 🫠
I feel you. Always hating that I was born, just to work every day for the rest of my life, then die.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m literally done working and existing lmao. This 9-5 cycle has got me turning crazy. Just want one of those jobs where I send one email and I’m done for the day. Hustle cultures not the way of life, **** makes you lifeless. I’ve never come across a company with a good manager and a non toxic work environment. You either get a good manager with **** pay or a good paying job with the most toxic draining environment. It’s all just ****. I’m done with adulting. Thank you for listening stranger, I’m done with my rant. If any rich man is looking for a housewife, take me 😔

Nothing wrong with a housewife. Managing a house and raising kids is hard. Respect.
Got to learn the hard way of working money is given to you by hand
I know how you feel. I find working hard foR all sorts of reasons and so it's frustrating when you find managers aren't supportive. But you'll get there they are nice managers out there and you'll eventually find something that's suits you.

If it suits you fonoacially you may find working on casual basis of part time easier and better. I definitely think that for me!
Discover what your ikigai is and go from there. If you've never heard of the concept then look it up.
Reply 9
Have you seen a career's advisor or whoever?
Become a pro Twitch Streamer or YouTuber and then you can play video games all day and get paid for it :cool:
Have you considered a varied and rewarding career in the mobile infantry? Service guarantees citzenship. Do you want to know more?
Original post by Admit-One
Have you considered a varied and rewarding career in the mobile infantry? Service guarantees citzenship. Do you want to know more?

Not OP but I legitimately want to know more
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Not OP but I legitimately want to know more

Here ya go.

That's actually really interesting. Ty for mentioning it.
Reply 15
I don't wanna work anymore! If any rich woman wants to keep me fed and watered and with a massive daily shopping allowance, take me.
Only another 50 years to go, you can do it!
Original post by Awaitingquavers
Only another 50 years to go, you can do it!

OP just gotta do the mfing grind fr 💪
Reply 18
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Nothing wrong with a housewife. Managing a house and raising kids is hard. Respect.

Appreciate it bro, lmk if u know anyone 😔
Reply 19
Original post by Mohammed_80
Got to learn the hard way of working money is given to you by hand

when will the hard way of working stop tho akh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending