The Student Room Group

BTEC H

Hey, I'm currently trying to do M3 and D3 of unit 7 and I'm really stuck on what to do. I chose the Data Protection Act and the Care Act in my P6 and my case studies are Zebra Ward and the Chilchester drop in centre. I would be so grateful if anyone could help. I will return the favour as i have completed all year 13 units. Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Sarah821
Hey, I'm currently trying to do M3 and D3 of unit 7 and I'm really stuck on what to do. I chose the Data Protection Act and the Care Act in my P6 and my case studies are Zebra Ward and the Chilchester drop in centre. I would be so grateful if anyone could help. I will return the favour as i have completed all year 13 units. Thank you so much :smile:

Is it health and social care level 3 RQF? Unit 7 principles of safe practice? If so, weird I just finish doing M3 and I'm doing M4 right now....but I wrote anything for M3 as I kind of taught myself... I have a teacher who I'd not good at teaching... so I don't think I'll be much of a help..but I kind of only wrote about the benefits and the outcome of health and safety legislations or policies..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending