The Student Room Group

amazon age restricted deliverys

so i ordered a vape which obvioulsy needs id, my parents will be opening the door, so does it make it obvious on the box that its age restricted and will anyone have to sign it during corona virus anyway.if they find out ill be dead.
Yes.
Reply 2
Original post by roxyy11132
so i ordered a vape which obvioulsy needs id, my parents will be opening the door, so does it make it obvious on the box that its age restricted and will anyone have to sign it during corona virus anyway.if they find out ill be dead.

Your parents will have to show the driver photographic ID... I think they might question that one..

Why would you be so foolish to start vaping. Or have you been even more foolish by smoking in the first place.
Reply 4

lmao

the guy delivering has to see ID, enter it into his device or he cant deliver the product.

You dead 🤣
Woah someone's gonna get into trouble
if your parents are relatively cool, just say its a v*brator

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending