The Student Room Group

Dissertation Write Up

I'm doing a literature-based study and therefore need to find all my data using a PRISMA flowchart. I have gone and looked on my online library for articles as well as google scholar, now I'm having the trouble of removing duplicates and finding relevant articles for my project. Has anyone got any advice about how to get around this without taking too long?
Reply 1
I'm in the process of completing my dissertation. I am doing a literature based project, therefore to collect all my data I need to format a PRISMA flowchart. I have found 2 different forms of searches, one being my online library and the other google scholar. I have now got the horrible job of going through all the articles and removing the duplicates and the ones not relevant. Anyone got any helpful tips how this can get done quickly?
Original post by conniee34
I'm in the process of completing my dissertation. I am doing a literature based project, therefore to collect all my data I need to format a PRISMA flowchart. I have found 2 different forms of searches, one being my online library and the other google scholar. I have now got the horrible job of going through all the articles and removing the duplicates and the ones not relevant. Anyone got any helpful tips how this can get done quickly?

Hey there :smile:
I have just merged your two threads together into university life
Just a reminder that in order to get more responses, it's best to make one thread and post in it after a few hours if you're still not getting any resposes.
Thanks,
Cheese :bump:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending