The Student Room Group

Invited to join an online session?

So ive applied for adult nursing at huddersfield and ive received an email inviting me to an online session through zoom. Does anyone ome know what this entails? Nothing has updated in ucas or anything.
Original post by Bethayton2
So ive applied for adult nursing at huddersfield and ive received an email inviting me to an online session through zoom. Does anyone ome know what this entails? Nothing has updated in ucas or anything.

An online interview? I hear a lot of unis are doing this as they can't have face to face interviews. I assume it's the same process but via cam. Look up tips for normal interviews and apply them as best as you can.
Or is it an open day session? Depends on whether they expressed an interest in giving you an offer.
Sounds kind of like an open day! I've been invited to one of these in person before Corona, it's a chance for you to find out more and decide if you still want to accept an application if you get one.
Original post by leopard202
An online interview? I hear a lot of unis are doing this as they can't have face to face interviews. I assume it's the same process but via cam. Look up tips for normal interviews and apply them as best as you can.
Or is it an open day session? Depends on whether they expressed an interest in giving you an offer.

Screenshot_20200417_162102.jpg thats all it says! X
Zoom has a chat function as well as video, so you may not have to put your webcam on at all for this. Nothing very formal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending