The Student Room Group

Why feet

What’s so attractive about feet? Have I missed something. Literally could not post a more repulsive body part. So, for you foot lovers and toe suckers - what is it that draws you to them?

Scroll to see replies

Well I like arse and that's where poo comes out so I can't judge lol
Feet fetish, I suppose.
I think boob lovers are the least gross lol
I don’t think feet are attractive that’s soooo gross I get creeped out by people’s feet. Especially when they have dirt in their nails
Original post by MoonlightRain
I don’t think feet are attractive that’s soooo gross I get creeped out by people’s feet. Especially when they have dirt in their nails

Wait until you hear about toenail fetish. Some people like to lick the nail in the toes😌😌💅🏽✨
Original post by peepeedd
Wait until you hear about toenail fetish. Some people like to lick the nail in the toes😌😌💅🏽✨

why would you tell me that🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Original post by MoonlightRain
why would you tell me that🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Unfortunately, compared to most fetishes, toenail seems to be pretty tame😔😔
Original post by zhendoz
What’s so attractive about feet? Have I missed something. Literally could not post a more repulsive body part. So, for you foot lovers and toe suckers - what is it that draws you to them?

I’m guessing you have also been subject to seeing all those threads with TSR’s resident foot lover lol. Whenever there’s a ‘what feature do you find most attractive about a person’ thread you know he’s gonna be there hahah x
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by peepeedd
Unfortunately, compared to most fetishes, toenail seems to be pretty tame😔😔

Toenail dirt is so gruesome. And I’m sure our feet is like the dirtiest part of our body wtf. People are craaaazy.
Original post by shauna.gx
I’m guessing you have also been subject to seeing all those threads with TSR’s resident foot lover lol. Whenever there’s a ‘what feature do you find most attractive about a person’ thread you know he’s gonna be there hahah x

Exactly I’ve been seeing it all over! Imagine if a girl put avatar of feet, she’d wake up with a full inbox it seems 🤣x
Original post by zhendoz

It’s a fetish people have, yes it’s not a great fetish to say the least however people especially on TSR are weird. includes me too. I guess it’s the shape of the feet or I don’t know as I’m quite cringe when it comes to feet.

I love how this thread is full of people who don’t have a foot fetish and those that do, is absent. 🤣
Original post by zhendoz
Exactly I’ve been seeing it all over! Imagine if a girl put avatar of feet, she’d wake up with a full inbox it seems 🤣x

Oh my God I know, imagine! I agree with you. I hate feet- I can’t even stand my own never mind other people’s 🤢
Hahaha! It happened to me irl, my first year of uni a friend starts messaging me bc of heels I wore on a night out and I didn’t think anything of it bc I didn’t think he was into feet but he was and had a gf and kept asking me to send pics of my feet in heels! I was like nah mate
Original post by zhendoz
Hahaha! It happened to me irl, my first year of uni a friend starts messaging me bc of heels I wore on a night out and I didn’t think anything of it bc I didn’t think he was into feet but he was and had a gf and kept asking me to send pics of my feet in heels! I was like nah mate

Wow ok, maybe you should have sent him some photos then told his gf about it
Original post by zhendoz

Eee that’s nasty, poor girlfriend too! What a world we live in x
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Greywolftwo
Wow ok, maybe you should have sent him some photos then told his gf about it

Thing is he messaged me the next morning after we all went on this get to know each other night out thing and said something about my heels being new and I took a pic of me wearing my new heels as sometimes girls do for themselves and I sent it to him not thinking anything, not suspecting nothing, and then he got excited like ooh nice send me more and from this angle and asking me “is red nail polish the only one you wear?” and then it hit me! I was thinking to acc tell his gf but a long story short she doesn’t seem like a girl who would have dumped him, even though on occasion of nights out he was inappropriately ‘sticking’ to a bunch of different girls. I don’t want to go into the details here but you know how sometimes you can tell the two people are just together bc they are desperate, that’s literally them, couple made in heaven, so she’d probably blame me or something. Anyways, for unrelated reasons me n him don’t speak now haha
Original post by shauna.gx
Eee that’s nasty, poor girlfriend too! What a world we live in x

Exactly and he said but no me n my gf have feet sex all the time, you should try it! I was like I don’t think feet sex is something I need in my life or missed it 😂
What kind of guy doesn't like a girl's soft sweaty soles on their face??? Any normal guy would love the smell of their gfs feet, they're such a turn on
the feet guys back 🙄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending