The Student Room Group

2.2 in animal behaviour

I will be graduating uni this year with a 2.2 in animal behaviour and I'm looking for advice on possible careers and how to persue within an animal based career.
Reply 1
vet, zoologist, RSPCA?
Not sure if this will help much as I am not sure you can do something like this with an animal behaviour degree instead of something to do with nutrition, but I have been looking at becoming an animal nutritionist recently. I’m in year 12 and didn’t take biology/a science at a level which I’m starting to worry about but there are a few food and nutrition courses I’ve found that don’t require that. As animal behaviour is a science degree, I am not completely sure but this may allow you to do something like this, or allow you to get further education (if this would be something you wanted to do/was possible for you) that is a nutrition based degree or something along the lines of that. Other than that there’s the more obvious jobs like working at a zoo or animal sanctuary type place, or working for an organisation such as the RSPCA as suggested above.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending