The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Midwifery timetable at Southampton University

Hi

Trying to figure out what the timetable is for midwifery at Southampton university.
Would like to know when studying (not on placement) what days/time’s you are required on campus? Also roughly which weeks you are on placement? And finally which weeks are holiday?

Thinking of applying but need to figure out how to juggle with childcare.

If anyone’s knows it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance x
Original post by Flicky123
Hi

Trying to figure out what the timetable is for midwifery at Southampton university.
Would like to know when studying (not on placement) what days/time’s you are required on campus? Also roughly which weeks you are on placement? And finally which weeks are holiday?

Thinking of applying but need to figure out how to juggle with childcare.

If anyone’s knows it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance x

Hi there :smile:
I am afraid I am not a midwifery student but a current 3rd year chemistry student at the university of southampton
If there are any general questions about the university or life there, feel free to ask me!
In the meantime :bump: and make sure to also check out the nursing and midwifery forum here on :tsr:
Have a nice day,
Cheese
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
if you have an offer they should hold a virtual offer holders day and will most likely show the timetable.

im not a midwifery student however i had an offer holders day @qmul and they showed timetables for the bio sciences courses
Reply 3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hi there :smile:
I am afraid I am not a midwifery student but a current 3rd year chemistry student at the university of southampton
If there are any general questions about the university or life there, feel free to ask me!
In the meantime :bump: and make sure to also check out the nursing and midwifery forum here on :tsr:
Have a nice day,
Cheese

Thank you, that’s very kind! X
Reply 4
Original post by Flicky123
Thank you, that’s very kind! X

Original post by Anonymous
if you have an offer they should hold a virtual offer holders day and will most likely show the timetable.

im not a midwifery student however i had an offer holders day @qmul and they showed timetables for the bio sciences courses

Thanks. Not got an offer at the moment, just trying to figure out if I could make the course work. I think I’ll email the university and ask x x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending