The Student Room Group

alevel artists! i need your help!!

I'm doing a-level art, and my teacher asked me to write my intended area of study for the topic i will be discussing throughout my artwork that I will be working on. i picked to do society issues, but i don't know whether if i should talk about it as a whole or if i should choose something specific for example racism.. plus i need help on how I should write it down... any sentences starters that will help me??
I'm no art student but there is some really significant imagery going around right now that could be used to make some insanely powerful art (masks, black squares, the list goes on). Obviously be responsible and be sensitive, but whatever you do, just pick something and focus in :yes:
Racism isnt specific - it's very broad in my opinion and I think it would be good idea to do that instead of social issues as that's very very broad. If you want to do racism, defo go for it but if you are unsure, choose social issues as you could experiment with different themes then zoom into a specific area such as racism for your development for your final project. Maybe talk about what you are planning to do with the topic, what you want to convey through your work and what you want to achieve at the end.

Quick Reply

Latest