The Student Room Group

I am a student from abroad and i want to go to sixth form in the uk.

I am a student from abroad and i want to go to sixth form in the in london i want to do my a levels i have about five c grade on my results and i applied for a sixth form college and the said i should come in for an interview in august but i dont know whether they will enrol me or not please give me your insight on this.thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Juanita149
I am a student from abroad and i want to go to sixth form in the in london i want to do my a levels i have about five c grade on my results and i applied for a sixth form college and the said i should come in for an interview in august but i dont know whether they will enrol me or not please give me your insight on this.thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

For my sixth form all you needed was 5 GCSES at a pass so 4 or 5 to get in- you had to have passed English Language as they didn't offer resits for it at our sixth form and maths was originally said you needed to pass it too (but for some they offered resists in the first year). But then depending on what subjects you wanted to study for A-Level depended on your GCSES- for Maths grade 7, for any of the sciences a grade 6 in GCSE science and maths- I think there were a few more but I can't remember! So basically, you should get in as long as it isn't full as our interviews were more a matter of making sure you chose the right subjects (but I guess they already knew us because the sixth form is part of the secondary school).

Quick Reply

Latest