The Student Room Group

Boris set to announce review of 2m distance tomorrow

what do you think will happen in regards to the 2m distance being relaxed? what other measures do you think will be put in place?
Mr Johnson will waffle on, refuse to answer any questions properly, and not bother to comb his hair.

As for the 2m advice, no idea exactly what it will be. Possibly less than 2m if there are perspex screens or face masks worn.
Original post by barnetlad
Mr Johnson will waffle on, refuse to answer any questions properly, and not bother to comb his hair.

As for the 2m advice, no idea exactly what it will be. Possibly less than 2m if there are perspex screens or face masks worn.

Honestly, I agree with you. His hair needs a trim; I am crying omg :biggrin:. I think because of the perspex screens and the face masks, i think it will be reduced to like 1/1.5 metres
Reply 3
Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns
BoJo would scrap the social distancing completely if he could, to make sure the economy was back up and running and to ensure him and all his rich, idiotic friends who can't even understand social distancing (cough... cough... Matt Hancock) or quarantine (cough... cough... Dominic Cummings) have enough money. Oh, and don't forget, don't take a knee unless you are asking your mum for more money or you meet the queen, it is out of Game of Thrones you know. Complete shambles.

Original post by hannahd0236
what do you think will happen in regards to the 2m distance being relaxed? what other measures do you think will be put in place?
They won't pick 1.5m - all existing markings would have to be torn up.

1m from like 2 weeks time with conditions, my guess.
He will cave saying iits based on the science.
Agree above sometime early July so he can promise now and deliver later.
Imo deaths and infections plus the R rate are still stubbornly high.
He's a week behind, and after the protests no body really takes it seriously and he knows it.
Who cares. People will still struggle to understand the meanimg on 1 metre and take to twitter to complain about how things 'should be clearer'. Do whatever y'all want. Life is so do as I say, not as I do that you may as well do what benefits you.
Original post by Federer11
Will move it to 1m for the sake of businesses, all in the name of the "science".

Distancing is largely about risk rather than science. The more the better, but declining levels of infection also reduces the risk.
Original post by Federer11
I know it’s entirely about the risk rate, I was overtly mocking Johnson’s pseudoscience approach

Science does have a bit of Latin in it though. Such as a description of Mr Johnson, idiot idiotis.

He is waffling on now, not wanting breaches of the guidance to mean the police being involved. Presumably because there are so few police after he cut numbers whilst London Mayor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending