The Student Room Group

Dwp 571 workcoach Derbyshire Council

Hi has anyone had there results from the SJT yet? Thankyou :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I completed SJT on 3rd September and still not heard anything x
Reply 2
Thankyou. I completed on 29/08 and still not heard hopefully we should hear soon I’m dying to know if I’ve got to interview stage x

Original post by BabyButler2005
I completed SJT on 3rd September and still not heard anything x
Original post by Mummylucky7
Thankyou. I completed on 29/08 and still not heard hopefully we should hear soon I’m dying to know if I’ve got to interview stage x

Here’s hoping it’s not too much longer, I know when I have applied previously it does take a good few weeks. Good luck x

Email received to say invited to interview x
Reply 5
Done my pre recorded interview it was awful😫😫😫😭😭 I prepared really good all questing I prepared came up but my nerves got the best of me I ended up rambling on
Done my pre recorded interview it was awful😫😫😫😭😭 I prepared really good all questing I prepared came up but my nerves got the best of me I ended up rambling on

Mine completed today, think I possibly didn’t speak enough if that’s even possible 😂
Reply 7
Mine completed today, think I possibly didn’t speak enough if that’s even possible 😂

I’m sooo glad you said that because I basically read mine off paper all questions came up what I pre wrote and I felt like I had loads of time left 🤦*♀️😂 what does your status say please I want to see if mines same or changed lol
I’m sooo glad you said that because I basically read mine off paper all questions came up what I pre wrote and I felt like I had loads of time left 🤦*♀️😂 what does your status say please I want to see if mines same or changed lol

It’s so bloody hard to talk to yourself with no one there to prompt you. My status shows your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome wonder how long that will take ?
Reply 9
It’s so bloody hard to talk to yourself with no one there to prompt you. My status shows your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome wonder how long that will take ?

I thought it was awful I’m glad I don’t have to rewatch myself 🤣🤣 mine says the same. It’s been taking like 4 weeks with looks off it I’m soo impatient I think I failed interview though 😫🙄 good luck to you 🤞

It should change to your application is now been reviewed soon. Once it changes you get your results within 48hrs
Original post by Sophielarlar
It should change to your application is now been reviewed soon. Once it changes you get your results within 48hrs

Thanks for this, how long after your interview did you find out the result ?
Thanks for this, how long after your interview did you find out the result ?

Barely 3weeks
Reply 13
My status has now changed to “You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
My status has now changed to “You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”

Here’s hoping not too long for results then x

Mines still the same x
Reply 16

Ooo is it normally quick after there has been a change
Ooo is it normally quick after there has been a change

Looking at other posts for DWP jobs someone did say normally 48 hours after it changes you will get the results ? Not sure how true though x

Only me 😃 mine still hasn’t changed 😬 what exactly does yours say ? I’m getting impatient now 😂
Looking at other posts for DWP jobs someone did say normally 48 hours after it changes you will get the results ? Not sure how true though x

24 to 48 hours when status changes to your application is now being reviewed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending