The Student Room Group

White socks and school uniform

Detentions at school well i must of had about 100 detentions over 6 years all for stupid stuff i once turned up for pe in bright Bermuda shorts which was an instant one lol if boys wore white socks instead of the boring schools colours which was meant to be black or grey you got 1 which i did all the time and generally messing about in lessons if you got sent out of class and another teacher saw you then you get another one anyway crazy days but ive turned out ok so did it really matter ?
school uniform rules are an absolute con - no earrings, no knee high socks, correct school shoes, no coloured hair, 6+ lines on your tie, the lot you would have thought it was f*cking Eton. when i was in school they would literally guard you at the gates in winter we weren’t allowed coats on man
Reply 2
Original post by impoor123
school uniform rules are an absolute con - no earrings, no knee high socks, correct school shoes, no coloured hair, 6+ lines on your tie, the lot you would have thought it was f*cking Eton. when i was in school they would literally guard you at the gates in winter we weren’t allowed coats on man

OMG that's crazy don't know how you got through that
Reply 3
Original post by impoor123

This going to sound strange but now we are not at school i miss getting detentions think what you like but thats part of fun lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending