The Student Room Group

Accenture 2020 Apprenticeship Scheme

Scroll to see replies

How was results day for you both?
I looked on my new joiner portal and it says we will receive instructions for our first day 7 calendar days prior to our start date.

Also i went to Newcastle on Friday to see some new flats and i have to admit it was nice if everything goes well i will be moving into my new place next Friday!
Also i just got the all clear from on boarding saying i am basically all ready to go, i am hopefully looking forward to meeting you all next week!
Reply 103
Original post by Toastedshoes12
Also i just got the all clear from on boarding saying i am basically all ready to go, i am hopefully looking forward to meeting you all next week!

Congrats on getting your boarding sorted! And I still haven't heard from anyone. Do you guys have a specific email address to send queries to? Because I don't know who to ask.
Also, I was looking through the FAQ on the portal, and a few mention training and talk about two weeks training in London, have any of you heard of that? I guess it's just waiting to hear from them during the week hopefully.
I would refer you to Jack however he does not seem to be replying to anyone of us. Have you received on boarding emails from the team normally you can send queries to them. [email protected].

I have heard about this training in London but there are no specific dates, i mean i live in London so it would be convenient but i just don't know. They did say that they would send instructions for our first day a week before we start so just hold tight!
Reply 105
I would refer you to Jack however he does not seem to be replying to anyone of us. Have you received on boarding emails from the team normally you can send queries to them. [email protected].

I have heard about this training in London but there are no specific dates, i mean i live in London so it would be convenient but i just don't know. They did say that they would send instructions for our first day a week before we start so just hold tight!

Yeah, I tried to email HR but no one seems to be answering.
I think it is just being patient, but exciting if we do go to London, I've never really been before!
Original post by cjb21
Yeah, I tried to email HR but no one seems to be answering.
I think it is just being patient, but exciting if we do go to London, I've never really been before!

I just got a text from one of the recruiters and he told me it will all be virtual for the near future at least until November or possibly the new year.
I just got a text from one of the recruiters and he told me it will all be virtual for the near future at least until November or possibly the new year.

Have you both declined your uni places? Because I don't want to do anything hastily before Accenture signs us up with Newcastle uni
Reply 108
Original post by savage_queen
Have you both declined your uni places? Because I don't want to do anything hastily before Accenture signs us up with Newcastle uni

I've deferred mine for the year, just in case.
Reply 109

I hope not! But I'm hoping we'll find out this week
I called up the reception at the silverlink office and they were very helpful- passed me on to Daniel. He informed me that we'll be getting our laptops next week through the post and we'll get an email this week regarding the next bit of the process. Our uni places are guaranteed for definite 🥳

He's given me his number so let me know if you guys have any queries I can forward
I called up the reception at the silverlink office and they were very helpful- passed me on to Daniel. He informed me that we'll be getting our laptops next week through the post and we'll get an email this week regarding the next bit of the process. Our uni places are guaranteed for definite 🥳

He's given me his number so let me know if you guys have any queries I can forward

I wonder what laptops we will get i forgot to ask when i phoned him, i asked him about Jack and he said he went on holiday and will be back in September lol.

One thing i cannot wait to set up is our digital signatures it is gonna be so sick xd.
I wonder what laptops we will get i forgot to ask when i phoned him, i asked him about Jack and he said he went on holiday and will be back in September lol.

One thing i cannot wait to set up is our digital signatures it is gonna be so sick xd.

Ooh hadn't thought of that one! I may ask him- Jack is currently backpacking across Australia (if I remember correctly!) so it may be a while :tongue:

Digital signatures will be awesome- I'm so excited to begin :smile:
Ooh hadn't thought of that one! I may ask him- Jack is currently backpacking across Australia (if I remember correctly!) so it may be a while :tongue:

Digital signatures will be awesome- I'm so excited to begin :smile:

Australia? Wow lol.

I am excited but it would have been nice to meet everyone in person with social distancing in place of course, but i don't think that will happen to the new year.

I wish we could get a phone as well but i don't think we will, i got a new one for work anyways.

It may be worth asking him what laptop make/model we are gonna get.
Australia? Wow lol.

I am excited but it would have been nice to meet everyone in person with social distancing in place of course, but i don't think that will happen to the new year.

I wish we could get a phone as well but i don't think we will, i got a new one for work anyways.

I know! I was so looking forward to seeing everyone and starting in the office but alas, that'll happen in it's own time.

If we don't get anything by post, I may just get a new sim to make life easier😂
I know! I was so looking forward to seeing everyone and starting in the office but alas, that'll happen in it's own time.

If we don't get anything by post, I may just get a new sim to make life easier😂

Yeah lol i was thinking we should just make an unofficial whats app group chat what do you lot think?
Reply 117
Yeah lol i was thinking we should just make an unofficial whats app group chat what do you lot think?

yeah that sounds good, easier to talk when we start

Sounds good to me 😊 we can add more people as we meet them
Sounds good to me 😊 we can add more people as we meet them

If you two just pm your numbers to me or follow me on ig and i will create one, my ig: active_ia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending