The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Student Perspective: Paramedic Science

Hey everyone! :biggrin:

Ken studies Paramedic Science at Bradford and shares his experience with us here :wavey:

ken.jpg

"My experience on the course has been extremely positive. I think we’ve got a really good team of academic staff who are very passionate about what they do. We’ve got massive support through Yorkshire Ambulance Service who partner the course, so there’s a lot of real hands-on training that’s as relevant to us as students as it is to the professionals out in the field at the moment, so you really feel like you’re getting the best possible training."

"When I first looked into becoming a paramedic, I had quite a narrow view of what our scope of practice would be. The more you learn about it and the more you’re exposed to it, you realise there's actually quite a lot of differing roles. There’s roles in research, management and education that are cropping up and being developed so the role as it stands now will be very different in 10 years' time and that’s exciting."

Interested in hearing more from Ken? Click here.

Want to chat to one of our current Paramedic Science students? You can do so here :thumbsup:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending