The Student Room Group

July/September 2020 DWP EO Work Coach Applications - North East

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I have received link yesterday and my deadline is tomorrow. Was it not supposed to be 5 days after receiving the link?
Original post by ihan
I have received link yesterday and my deadline is tomorrow. Was it not supposed to be 5 days after receiving the link?

Yep my deadlines the 10th
My deadline is for Monday 10th. You should get in touch with them to check, maybe it's a computer glitch?
Reply 103
They have sent another email now saying they are changing the deadline to the 10th, phew! Thanks guys
Reply 104
Also, what I am wondering is the way they will be asking the behaviour questions.

You know on the application it only said "Provide statements describing your skills and experience regarding each stated behaviour."

Are they again going to give us only the behaviour and expect a verbal statement or are they going to ask the behaviour questions in a different form?
It’s behaviours and strength questions 3 of each . U have a practice question at the start so you know how it works
I received email this morning saying I've got an interview, so nervous how are people preparing?!
Reply 107
I just found this thread while preparing for my interview, I got an invite on Friday, doing the London campaign, selected only 4 locations though! Now I am thinking maybe I should have selected more, they are all in west London though, hoping to get Hounslow or Twickenham if I do get through this interview 😅
How is everyone preparing for the interview? I know the deadline is the 10th, I'll probably do it tomorrow afternoon but just wanted to find out if anyone has any tips/tricks. I get so nervous, Good luck all!
Does anyone know if a credit card statement rather than a current account statement is okay for Group 2?
Original post by DMula5055
Does anyone know if a credit card statement rather than a current account statement is okay for Group 2?

Ignore this I read it again I can lool.
Original post by Anisablue
That’s right north central have done there interviews results come out Monday. So it does seem that nationally everyone is at different stages
I just found out this week that I’m on reserve list for north central and north east HO dwp
So basically I’ll be a manager if the work coaches but I’m not sure if they have put everyone on reserve until work coach recruitment is done . Was a bit disheartening as I scored well and put 10 locations so not sure what to think

How long did you wait to hear the outcome of your interview?
Still nothing interviews finished 3 weeks ago
Original post by Anisablue
Still nothing interviews finished 3 weeks ago

Sorry my partner applied for work coach we still waiting

My ho interview result came through in just over a week
If anyone hears when interviews will take place would you mind letting me know please. I was successful at the HEO interview but on a waiting list, it appears that they may be holding off giving positions out until they know whats happening with work coaches. I would really appreciate it, as the waiting has left me with no finger nails 😁
Anyone done the interview yet ?
Does anyone know how many vacancies there were for the North East, and whether they were permanent or temporary?
Original post by Lucy 88
I received email this morning saying I've got an interview, so nervous how are people preparing?!

That’s great, congratulations! What area did you apply for ?
Does anyone know when the interviews finish for london??
Original post by markylad
Does anyone know how many vacancies there were for the North East, and whether they were permanent or temporary?

There were 200 vacancies overall - 100 for Washington and 100 for Newcastle. It stated 12 month contract - though I did read a comment where someone said they frequently can turn into permanent positions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending